WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AHS
There are 3 main reason why you should use AHS (American Health and Safety, LLC):
- The first reason is that we offer “personal one-on-one customer care service” (not just emails and phone calls, but actual physical presence on the jobsite). Instead, we are physically right there beside you, designing your solutions and carrying them out with you.
- The second reason for using our services is that “you get the complete package all under one umbrella”. We can audit, inspect, establish, design, implement, monitor, maintain your Environmental Health and Safety Program, as well as train your employees, perform SDS/Chemical inventory, pm 2.5 Air quality Testing, OSHA Remediation, and more.
- Lastly, and most importantly, we are there to help you provide an environmentally healthy and safe work environment for you and your employees, all while streamlining varying work processes, which in turn will help you increase your employee’s productivity and your company’s profitability.
All this, while at the same time helping your company become OSHA compliant and helping you lower your Workman’s Compensation and General Liabilities costs. A win-win for everyone!
From day one we go through every stage, every process, with you and your employee’s right there, learning, training, and being a part of the process.
AHS is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of its client’s and their employees. The employee’s health and safety is paramount in each and every endeavor. We will maintain the following beliefs in everything we do:
- Provide affordable Health and Safety options for local businesses.
- Provide professional safety officers of the highest caliber to work with your company.
- Protect the well-being of your employees and sub-contractors around the clock — both on and off the job.
- Assist our clients in Quality Control and Loss Prevention by promoting a continuous improvement strategy which constantly adjusts with your company’s needs.
- We will not be satisfied to simply meet EHS compliance standards. AHS seeks excellence for our clients aspiring to obtain federally recognized programs, such as OSHA’s Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (SHARP) or the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP).
AHS will help promote a learning culture within your organization that embraces health and safety, production streamlining, employee training, and continuous improvement.